DATE & LOCATION
Adelaide FOMO Festival Date & Time?
Friday 6th January, 2017, 2pm - 12am
Adelaide FOMO Festival Location?
Adelaide Gaol, 18 Gaol Road, Thebarton SA
How do I get there?
Public tram and bus services will be running to the event.
Access is from Gaol Road, via Port Road. Bus stop 1 on Port Road is a short 6 minute walk to the Gaol.
Nearby tram stops are located on the corner of West Terrace and North Terrace or adjacent to George Street, Thebarton.
There is no right turn into Gaol Road from the city. For ease of access from the city take Sir Donald Bradman Drive and turn right onto James Congdon Drive, right onto Port Road and left into Gaol Road by the Thebarton Police Barracks.
If you’re choosing Uber to get to from the festival site, here’s what you need to know.
1. Make your way to one of the UberZONES. You can find us by following the signs on-site, or by opening your Uber app and following the prompts.
You will be unable to request at any other location at the event. Uber representatives will be on-site to direct you to the zone.
2. Request Like A Pro. Once you’ve requested in the UberZONE, kick back and charge your phone, grab a water, and wait for your ride to arrive.
3. Your Uber Is Arriving Now. When your driver arrives, you’ll receive a text message from them to let you know which bay they’re waiting in.
4. Enjoy The Ride! An on-site Uber staff member will direct you to your driver’s vehicle.
NEW RIDER ? Enter promo CODE ‘FOMO’ to receive $20 off your first ride
There is no parking, patrons are advised to catch public transport.
How do I purchase a ticket?
Tickets on sale now. Get yours here.
Will tickets be available at the gate on the day?
If you don't want actual FOMO, make sure you purchase your ticket online prior to the event.
What happens if I lose my ticket?
Hard copy tickets cannot be replaced if lost, please treat them like cash. Tickets purchased online will be delivered in the form of a bar-coded print-at-home PDF ticket; or a bar-coded Passbook ticket (electronic ticket on mobile device).
If you are having an issue with your ticket purchased online, please contact Ticketbooth on 1300 762 344 or click here for Ticketbooth Help/FAQs.
Age & Identification Requirements
FOMO is an 18+ event. All patrons must present valid photo ID in order to enter FOMO festival Adelaide. Accepted ID for 18+ patrons attending FOMO festival in Adelaide will be as follows:
Australian photo Driver’s Licence or Learner’s Permit; or
KEYPASS Photo ID Card or equivalent (*see below)
Anyone who fails to present an Accepted ID upon entry will not be allowed into FOMO festival Sydney. No refunds will be processed for anyone who is denied entry because they did not bring Accepted ID.
The Conditions of Entry and Ticketing Terms & Conditions apply to everyone attending FOMO festival Adelaide. Promoter reserves the right to evict any persons engaging in illegal activities.
* Proof of Age Card issued by an interstate government authority, such as:
WA residents: WA Photo Card issued by WA Department of Transport.
AT THE FESTIVAL
Will Pass Outs be available on the day?
There are no Pass Outs on the day. If you choose to leave the Festival at any point, you will not be admitted back in. There will be more than enough food, drinks, amenities and of course, music to keep you going all day.
When do the festival gates open?
Gates open at 2.00 pm with the event finishing at 12.00 am.
What happens if it rains on the day?
FOMO will go ahead rain, hail or snow. Maybe not tornado though.
Can I bring my own alcohol into the festival?
No. FOMO is licensed to sell food & drinks and provides great, well-stocked bars. All bags are searched on arrival.
Can I go bare foot?
Sorry guys shoe wear is necessary - thongs and sandals are fine but we highly recommend enclosed footwear as it is a long day.
Where do I report any lost or found articles?
Found: Please take any found items to festival staff.
Lost: If you misplace something please check with gate staff on the day as things will be turned in there. Alternatively, please email email@example.com and we will do our very best to help you.
Does FOMO festival Adelaide have disabled access & facilities?
FOMO Adelaide is a one-door in/out event on flat ground with no stairs. It is easily accessible to the disabled and will have disabled facilities.
Contact Adelaide Gaol for more information about wheelchair access.
The first aid station for FOMO Adelaide is located to the left of the entrance as you enter.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO THE FESTIVAL? WHAT SHOULD I LEAVE AT HOME?
- Your ticket
- Valid photo ID
- Sun protection
- Positive Energy
The following items are prohibited:
- Skateboards, scooters, rollerblades, bicycles
- Milk or bread crates or metal cans or containers
- Chairs (folding, portable, camping) or any other furniture
- Anything studded or spiked (belts, wristbands, etc) or large chains
- Club patches and jackets
- Weapons of any kind (including potential missiles)
- Flares, Fireworks or Sparklers
- Sound or video recorders (including GoPros) or professional cameras (with removable lens)(small still cameras are allowed)
- Selfie sticks
- Laser lights or laser pens
- Umbrellas (bring a plastic poncho or raincoat instead)
- Water pistols
- Dogs or other pets (service dogs excepted)
- Fires and open flames of any kind
- Sound Systems
- Eskies, coolers or chilly bins
- Any other items deemed dangerous or potentially disruptive by FOMO in its discretion
What kind of cameras & recording devices can I bring with me?
No professional cameras (read: cameras with detachable lenses) are permitted without formal media accreditation. Likewise no audio or film recording equipment (including GoPros) can be brought into the Festival.
Is it possible to work at the festival?
Volunteer applications have now closed for FOMO festival Adelaide.
MAPS & PLAYING TIMES
Where are the FOMO festival Adelaide Map and Set Times?
Set times have been released here and Maps will be released closer to the event, please sign up to our mailing list and you'll be the first to know.
Can I submit my band/artist to perform at FOMO festival Adelaide?
Sorry! We’ve hand selected each artist playing this year already and don’t take submissions.